2014年9月21日日曜日

Review of the 19th Day

I feel that I have been wasting of my time. I think I can make strategic and effective use of my time. Since my son came to my life, every day has been amazing. He truly fill me with happiness. I have learned lots of things already and he has developed a sense of responsibility in me and been changing the way of my thinking and feeling. It is awesome. I totally forgot what I should have done at school and during the time scheduled for preparation for school. This is not a good way of myself using my time as person and father. I am responsible not only for my son but also for myself as fulbrighter and somer. There is every reason for not doing one's duty so I must stay willed and focused on my goal. I would get to nowhere if I do not change now. What should be the first step? Tracking my time usage and evaluating the output during the time.

Anyway, today's TED.

Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model.
http://www.ted.com/playlists/171/the_most_popular_talks_of_all

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: