2014年9月27日土曜日

Review of the 24th Day

I am surprised how fast my son has been growing. He now can grab slowly-moving objects and follow our movements with his eyes. He is still two weeks old! I am surprised. Also he is physically growing too. Unfortunately, he seems to have inherited my traits, which means he will have a huge face- I think I should say head instead of the word face. Hope he will be smart... Anyway, it is good for us to see him grow every day and stay health. His crying is getting louder day by day and its frequency is also increasing. So he sometimes makes us nervous because we do not really know what to do to help him feel better, but at least I can say that as he is growing, we are also improving ourselves to be good parents. We will be with the little dude no matter what happens. So, I wish he would behave very well while I am changing his diaper....please.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: