2014年9月7日日曜日

Review of the 5th Day

So, I did not write about the review of the 4th day. I was drunk last night and totally forgot to write. This sometimes happens.

Anyway, it was off today so I went to Frank Pepe's Pizzeria on the other side of New Haven station from my apartment with my wife. In fact, Frank Pepe's Pezzeria was named best pizza in the U.S. and we were very excited to visit the place.

On the way to the restaurant, sort of a farmers market is held on every Saturday and we saw a lot of people purchasing the fresh food there. As the smell of baked bread was so nice, we had to pass by with a strong will!!Soon after we went though the area, we arrived at the restaurant 5 minutes before its open time and more people came in a couple of minutes.i think there were more than 10 people waiting for Pepe's to open. As the restaurant is popular, it became full in a short while after 11:00, open time.

I did not know but the restaurant calls the pizza pie. We ate two slices of pizza and the one with white cram was awesome. I thought the pie was very soft like usual Naples pizza, but it was very crispy like Senbei, Japanese candy.We really like the place, so will go back again soon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: