2014年9月25日木曜日

Review of the 21st Day

Finally i have caught up with the schedule!

I did not know much about the opportunities that Yale SOM would provide for students but without no exaggeration, they are abundant, even too abundant. Almost everyday some events are hold here including speakers, seminars and career events. So I see my classmates suited up and preparing for the session with employees from prestigious companies. Awesome. Since I intend to launch my own organization, I have not attended any of them yet but am now so intrigued by those career events. I may join some of them to gather information to have some pictures about their business model.

Oh, my son just started to cry! Well this is not a easy part but seeing him sleeping peacefully makes it all worth it.

Today's TED:
I did not know TED also covers these kinds topic. Funny. lol



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: