2014年9月8日月曜日

Review of the 6th Day

It was not a hard day today. I had only two classes, economics in the morning and accounting in the afternoon. It is good for me to review the concept of micro economics and accounting again. In fact, I almost forgot about accounting and it is very fresh for me to learn it. Well, this is not how it is supposed to be. Anyway, it is a good thing to enjoy learning something. 

Basically, there is no difference between what I learn here and what I learned in Japan but I think the pace of the class is much faster here. Also, the professors seem to encourage students to learn their classes efficiently, so they assign some homework to us. There is another difference. Say, prereading assignments. It is common to read the text book in advance of the classes and the classes are proceeded based on it, I mean, the professors take it for granted that we have read the relevant part of the books or materials in advance. That's why we have lots of things to do everyday- reading. 

For now, it's okay but let's see how it will go. I am so excited to start club activities sometime soon. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: