2014年9月11日木曜日

Review of the 8th Day

I think my English speaking skill has progressed. Still I have difficulty finding the right words but now I can come up with different explanations without much confusion. I now know what I need to do for my English, so the next step is "just do it!"

Today I had only economics and accounting. Both are okay. As the professor at accounting has strong accent, it is not at all easy for me to understand what he says. Even the native speaker find it difficult to hear him so it take time to have better listening to what he explains.

As I spent too much time in each assignment, I am now ahead of the schedule. It is not easy to estimate how much time I need for each assignment but this is due to the lack of self-assessment in my ability. Since this is the best opportunity to access how competitive I am now, I will keep my first estimation and the actual time consumption.

Anyway, let's do reading assignment from now on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: