2014年9月11日木曜日

Review of the 9th Day

It was a very good day for me today. Thanks to the coffee I brought with me, my brain was always alert and I did not feel sleepy. So, I focused on the classes and had better understanding from them.

I had three classes today, probability, problem framing and leadership. In the leadership class, we practiced how to provide constructive feedback for other persons and how to listen others actively. Basically, it is said that feedback will be fruitful as long as feedbackers follow SBI rule.
SBI stands for Situation, Behavior and Impact. This helps you avoid unintentionally criticizing others' personality or lacking objective evidences.

Also, I learned the basic of how to create a scenario. Well, it is just part of it and I now know is how to utilize assumptions based on SSH- Setting signpost, Shaping actions and Hedging actions. I should elaborate more on them but will prepare for my class next week so that I can be flexible in case the urgent business happens.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: