2014年9月3日水曜日

Review of the 2nd Day

As I recovered from the fever, I concentrated on the class and also enjoyed the small talk with my classmates very much.

I had two classes- Economics and Accounting-today. As I have a background in finance, both of the classes are okay, for now. But I found difficulties in understanding what the professor of accounting was actually saying, because his accent was very strong. I would like to know how to follow him so that I will be able to join the class and say something.

Anyway, the Econ class was about microeconomics and the main topic for today was supply and demand. Very basic. As for the accounting class, it started with the concept and the role of accounting, I guess...

Tomorrow, I will submit my applications to some clubs I am very interested in and two assignments to two classes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You might also like: